[spu popup=”754″]JAMB RESULT NOTICE…CLICK TO VIEW[/spu]
In Crawford University, we are delighted to furnish you with information that will assist you to achieve your desire to study.
Bills & Fees
Click on the appropriate classification to view the bills | fees to individual programme. Kindly note that the School of Part-Time Studies have different programmes ranging from Diploma, Certificate, Conversion and Undergraduate programmes and thereby have there respectively billings; this also apply to Postgraduate School with reference to different fees for difference programmes.
- Jupeb | Foundation = N297,000 (Click here to read details)
- College Of Business and Social Sciences = N468,000 (Click here to read details)
- Mass Communication = N488,000
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences = N498,000 (Click here to read details)
- School of Part-Time Studies (Click here to read details)
- Postgraduate programmes (Click here to read details)
Method of Payment:
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
- Payment can also be made in instalments. Kindly visit or call the Bursary (Student Accounts Officers) for terms and conditions.
Scholarship Schemes | Work Study Programmes
Kindly click here to read more
Call an Enrolment Adviser:
We recommend that you have a chat with one of our Student Enrolment Advisers prior to applying for your chosen course. Throughout the entire enrolment process, you may always speak to the same dedicated person, so we can help determine if the course is the best fit for your career goals. Your Student Enrolment Advisor will also advise on any requirements prior to starting the application process.
We’re available to chat at the following times:
- Monday to Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday to Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm.
Kindly call any of our hot-lines for assistance 0806 266 3347 | 0806 529 6600 | 0802 300 3436 | 0803 721 9365 | 0806 122 4523 | 0803 319 9287
Moses Itauma (Mr)
Phone: 234 806 266 3347