Crawford University Postgraduate School – Our Approach
Our PG School is research-oriented and every research work is problem-driven. We impart students with critical research skills that enable them identify the core problems of the economy, businesses and governance; and to provide cutting-edge solutions to such problems through original and novel research work. This, we believe, is the key required for entrepreneurship and wealth creation. There is no better way to become happy, comfortable and fulfilled in life than being a solution to the problems of other men, groups and institutions. At Crawford PG School, we teach our students technical, theoretical and practical skills designed to turn them into solution providers to national, local and global challenges.
We give high premium to creativity and originality in our research work. Students are guided to embark on scientific inquiries that lead to original contributions to knowledge and not involve objectionable duplications. Originality is the basic credit point of our research enterprise. Our actual investigations are directed towards obtaining novel results. Students are encouraged to develop new ideas and obtain deep insight into the problem being investigated in order to get novel and new results which is the hallmark of good research work worldwide. As pointed out by the physics Nobel laureate Ernst Lawrence in scientific work, creative thinking demands seeing things not seen previously, or in ways not previously imagined; and this necessitates jumping off from normal positions, and taking risks by departing from reality. No joy in academics surpasses the joy of new scientific discovery and the fame that comes with it. We inspire our students to break new grounds and make impactful discoveries.
Presently we offer seven higher degree programmes, namely…
- PGD in Economics
- PGD in Accounting
- PGD in Business Administration
- PGD in Political Science
- M.Sc. in Economics,
- M.Sc. in Accounting and Finance,
- M.Sc. in Business Administration,
- M.Sc. in Political Science
- M.Sc. Public Administration
- Masters in Industrial & Labour Relations (MILR)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- PhD in Accounting
- PhD in Economics
- PhD in Business Management.
All programmes enjoy full accreditation status with the National Universities Commission (NUC).
New M.Sc. degree programmes are also being proposed in Computer Science/ICT, Geology and Mineral Sciences. These new programmes would come on stream as soon as official permission is secured from the NUC.[/su_spoiler][/su_accordion]
General Requirements for Registration (Documents)
- Photocopies of credentials
- Birth Certificate/or Proof of Declaration of Age
- Eight (8) passport photographs
- University Admission letter
- Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) of N35,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by fresh students only
- Convocation Fee of N30,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by the graduating students only
Method of Payment:
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
Call an Enrolment Adviser:
We recommend that you have a chat with one of our Student Enrolment Advisers prior to applying for your chosen course. Throughout the entire enrolment process, you may always speak to the same dedicated person, so we can help determine if the course is the best fit for your career goals. Your Student Enrolment Advisor will also advise on any requirements prior to starting the application process.
Call us on +2348060896111 | +2348023003436 | +2348161809733
We’re available to chat at the following times:
- Monday to Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday to Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm.
Dean: Prof. James Samuel Oladunjoye Oludotun
Phone: +234 802 324 9540