MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- Candidates must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University including English Language and Mathematics.
- 5 Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at ‘O’ Level;
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from an approved University whose Business Administration programme is accredited by the NUC.
- Candidates with a minimum of second class lower degree and a CGPA of 3.00 on a five point scale.
- Candidates with a Post Graduate Diploma degree from a cognate discipline awarded by a recognised institution with not less than an upper credit.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- A full time Master’s Programmes shall run for a minimum of four (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Part-time master’s programmes shall run for a minimum of six (4) semesters and maximum of eight (8) semesters.
- For extension beyond the specified maximum period, permission of the School of Postgraduate studies shall be required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
To be awarded a Master of Science Degree in Business Administration, a candidate must pass a minimum of 33 credit units made up as follows.
- Application form N15,000.
- Acceptance fee N35,000
- Tuition Fee N418,000.
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.