The Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) is awarded by the University in recognition of the successful completion of a course of supervised research, the results of which show evidence of originality and independent critical judgement and constitute an addition to knowledge.
Providing robust and systematic research training is a core strength of Crawford University’s PhD programme. To be able to take full advantage of the training opportunities that are offered, students should reside within commuting distance from Crawford University.
- Candidates eligible for this programme are graduates of this Crawford University or any other approved university who have obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy in Business Administration or a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a CGPA of at least 4.00 or its equivalent.
- Candidates for either M.Phll or Ph.D degree will be required to satisfy the department in a selection process.
NATURE OF ASSESSMENT
Course work, seminar and thesis presentation.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- M.Phi l – 2 semesters minimum
- Ph.D Programmes shall run for a minimum of six (6) semesters
- For extension beyond the specified maximum period, permission of the School of Postgraduate studies shall be required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
To be awarded a Ph.D in Business Administration, a candidate must pass a minimum of 33 credit units.
Our M.Phil./Ph.D degree is designed to equip students with the skills necessary for careers as professional business administrator.
- Application form N15,000.
Seven Hundred Thousand and Fifty Naira only (N750,000) per session.
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
Programme Coordinator: Dr. Justice Ngwama +234 803 379 8647 Voice | SMS | WhatsApp