- Candidates eligible for this programme are graduates of this Crawford University or any other approved university who have obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy in Business Administration or a Master’s degree in Business Administration with a CGPA of at least 4.00 or its equivalent.
- Candidates for either M.Phll or Ph.D degree will be required to satisfy the department in a selection process.
NATURE OF ASSESSMENT
Course work, seminar and thesis presentation.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- M.Phi l – 2 semesters minimum
- Ph.D Programmes shall run for a minimum of six (6) semesters
- For extension beyond the specified maximum period, permission of the School of Postgraduate studies shall be required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
To be awarded a Ph.D in Business Administration, a candidate must pass a minimum of 33 credit units made up as follows.
Our M.Phil./Ph.D degree is designed to equip students with the skills necessary for careers as professional business administrator.
- Application form N15,000.
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
If there is any information you wish to ask that is not posted here please feel free to call or whatsapp our number 08065296600 or you can drop your questions on the comment section I will sure do well to reply you.
For further inquiries and admission assistance call 08033798647