The applicant must be a graduate of the Crawford University or any other recognized University in all the disciplines preferably with quantitative background.
- 5 Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at ‘O’ Level;
- Minimum of 3rd Class in relevant disciplines from Crawford University or a recognised University.
- Possession of HND in relevant discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit.
Candidate will be required to satisfy the Department in a selection process in an entrance examination that will test the quantitative background of the student as well as basic knowledge of economics expected of candidates with interest or experience in economics discipline.
This programme runs on a part-time basis and has duration of a minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Application form N15,000.
- Acceptance fee N35,000
- Tuition Fee N318,000.
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
GENERAL COURSE CONTENT
- Courses in Accounting and related subjects
- Principles of Project Analysis; and
- Research Project.
NATURE OF ASSESSMENT
Course work, examination and project work.
2 academic semesters
Our PGD degree is designed to equip students with the skill necessary for careers as professional economics or in a closely related sphere, such as finance, or management consultancy.
Making your application
Login to www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng; Click on Admission menu and proceed to filling the form.
You will need to fill the online application form and submit same
To complete the online application which you are required to printout, with all supporting documentation.
- School or college transcripts / certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter headed paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).