The applicant must be a graduate of the Crawford University or any other recognized University in all the disciplines preferably with quantitative background.
- 5 Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at ‘O’ Level;
- Minimum of 3rd Class in relevant disciplines from Crawford University or a recognised University.
- Possession of HND in relevant discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit.
Candidate will be required to satisfy the Department in a selection process in an entrance examination that will test the quantitative background of the student as well as basic knowledge of economics expected of candidates with interest or experience in economics discipline.
This programme runs on a part-time basis and has duration of a minimum of three semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Application form N15,000.
- Acceptance fee N35,000
- Tuition Fee N318,000.
GENERAL COURSE CONTENT
- Courses in Accounting and related subjects
- Principles of Project Analysis; and
- Research Project.
NATURE OF ASSESSMENT
Course work, examination and project work.
2 academic semesters
Our PGD degree is designed to equip students with the skill necessary for careers as professional economics or in a closely related sphere, such as finance, or management consultancy.