AMUNO JONATHAN is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Administration and Management , College of Business and Social Sciences, Crawford University, Igbesa.
He holds a Ph.D from University of Ibadan, Ibadan (1998) with specialization in Industrial Relations and Manpower Training.
- He was appointed the Ag. Dean of the College of Arts and Communication Studies in August 2020 as the pioneer Dean of the college.
- He was the Ag. Head of Department (2013-2014),
- Head of Department (2014-2016)
- Vice-Dean Post graduate School (2016).
- He was a three times Director of Academic Planning
- He has several published articles in local and international journals to his credit.
- He has attended several conferences and training workshops both locally and international.
- Dr. AMUNO has served as the University Orator since inception of the University.
Over the years, DR. AMUNO have taught courses both at the undergraduate and post graduate levels, ranging from Human Resource Management, Training and Manpower Development, Contemporary issues in Industrial Relations, Reward and Compensation Management, Research Methodology, Comparative Industrial Relations, and Theories of Industrial Relations to mention but a few.
DR. AMUNO have successfully supervised more than 30 (thirty) B.Sc projects as well as 10 (ten) Masters degree dissertations.
He is a member of various Professional bodies such as the Nigerian Institute for Training Development, and the Chartered Institute for Local Government and Public Administration, and Fellow Institute of Corporate Administration.
Telephone: +234 803 344 7750
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;