Dr. Adewole John ADEOLA
B.Sc.(OAU), PGD, M.A. (RCBC), M.Sc., Ph.D (Ibadan)
Academic Status: Senior Lecturer
Specialization: Mineral Exploration Economic Geology
Office: Room 1, Department of Geology, College of Natural and Applied Sciences, Crawford University, Igbesa, Nigeria
Contact: Tel: +234- 8038120171, +234- 8126867954
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) Journal Articles.
- Gbadebo, A.M., Taiwo, A.M., Ayedun, H. and Adeola, A.J. (2012). Geochemical Analysis of Groundwater in Agbara And Environs. Applied Geology and Environmental Research, 10(3): 375-384. http://www.aloki.hu/pdf/1003_375384.pdf
- Gbadebo, A.M. and Taiwo, A.M, and Adeola, A.J. (2013). Assessment of Dissolved Silica Content of Groundwater from Southwestern Nigeria . J. Hum Ecol, 43(3): 273-27912 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/280022279
- A.G. Usifo., M.B. Asokhia and A. J. Adeola (2013) A Geoelectric Survey In Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN), Idi-Ayunre, Ibadan Journal of Nigerian Association of Mathematical Physics, Vol. 25 no.1 pp 227-238
- Adegbuyi O., Ojo G.P. Adeola A.J. and Alebiosu M.T. (2015) Compositional and industrial assessment of Isua Akoko, Akure. Ayadi and Ode Aye clay deposits of Ondo State, Nigeria. Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences. Vol. 21, 38-46. https://www.ajol.info/index.php/gjpas/article/view/119578
- Usifo A.G, Adeola A. J., Babafemi E.M and Akinnawo D.D. (2015) 1-D. Electrical resistivity survey for groundwater in Ketu-Adie Owe, Ogun State, Nigeria, Journal of Applied Geophysics and Geology , Vol. 3, Issue 5 Ver. I. 75-82 www.iosrjournals.org
- Adeola A.J. (2015). Mineralogy and Geochemistry of residual clay Occurrences in Idi-Ayunre and Akure areas, southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Geography and Geology , Vol. 7 No.4 23-32. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/jgg.v7n4p23
- Adeola A. J. and Oyebola A.M. (2016). Mineralogy and geochemistry of the weathering profiles above basement rocks in Idi- Ayunre and Akure districts, south western Nigeria. Journal of Geography and Geology. Vol.8, No.2. 1-16 doi:10.5539/jgg.v8n2p1 URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/jgg.v8n2p1
- Adeola A.J. and Dada R.G. (2017). Mineralogical and geochemical trends in lateritic profiles on basement rocks in Awa-Oru Ijebu and its environ, southwestern Nigeria. Global Journal of Geological Sciences Vol.15 p 1-11. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.431/gigs.v15i1.1
- Bolarinwa A. T. and Adeola A.J. (2017). Geochemistry of Weathered Profiles over Syenite and Younger Granite in Pankshin Area, North Central Nigeria. Earth Science Research; Vol. 6, No. 1 URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/esr.v6n1p63
- Adeola 1.S., Buckman J. Couples G. & Adeola A. J. (2017). Digital Rock Approaches to Estimate the Impact of Early Quartz Cementation in Miocene Deepwater Sands Niger Delta Basin, Nigeria. Earth Science Research; Vol. 6, No. 2; URL: https://doi.org/10.5539/esr.v6n2p138
- Adeola A. J. and Olaleye M. A. (2017). Mineralogical and geochemical appraisal of clay deposits in Papalanto and its environs, southwestern, Nigeria. Earth Science Research; Vol. 7, No. 1 p.1-12. https://doi.org/10.5539/esr.v7n1p
- Fagoyinbo V.O and Adeola A.J. (2017). Relative abundance of minerals in parent rock and their effects on laterite properties. Journal of Scientific Engineering Research Vol. 4 No.7: p 41-50.
- Adeola A. J. and E. T. Tubonemi (2017). Mineralogical and Geochemical Trends in the Residual Soils above Basement Rocks in Ore and its Environs, Southwestern Nigeria. Journal of Geography and Geology. Vol. 9 , No.3. p 42-58 URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.5539/jgg.v9n3p42
- Adeola A. J. Ewuola R.O. and Pase O.D (2017). Geochemical and Economical Potentials of Clay Deposits in Igboora and its Environs, Southwestern, Nigeria. New York Science Journal, Vol. 10, No 9 p 88- 98 http://www.sciencepub.net/newyork 13doi:10.7537/mars nys100917.13
- Abel Giwa Usifo, Adewole John Adeola, and Olumide Olufemi Akinnawo (2017).. Evaluation of Lateritic Soil Using 2-D Electrical Resistivity Methods at Alapoti, Southwestern, Nigeria. Global Journal of Geological Sciences, Nigeria. (Accepted for publication on 14th October, 2017).
- Abel Giwa Usifo and Adewole John Adeola. (2017). Subsurface Tomography Survey for Irrigation Purposes Using Wenner Array in Igbesa, Southwestern, Nigeria International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology (IJSRST), (Accepted for publication on 17th October, 2017).
- Abel Giwa Usifo, Adewole John Adeola, and Olumide Olufemi Akinnawo (2017). Geophysical Exploration for Clay in Government Science and Technical College, Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria. International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES). (Accepted for publication in October, 2017).
- Abel Giwa Usifo and Adewole John Adeola. (2017). Investigation For Clay Deposits Using 3-D Electrical Resistivity Method At, Alapoti Southwestern Nigeria. The International journal of Engineering and Science (Accepted for publication November, 2017).
- Adeola A.J., Usifo, A. G. and Juwah, (Accepted for publication November, 2017).J. (2018): Geophysical and Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Groundwater in Alapoti and its Environs, Southwestern Nigeria. Water Resources – Journal of the Nigerian Association of Hydrogeologists (NAH), Vol 28. (Accepted for publication May, 2018).
Curriculum Vitae : (on request)
- Compositional study and industrial applications of weathering profiles over basement complex of Oru-Ijebu Igbo, South western Nigeria.
- Compositional characteristics and economic potentials of lateritic profiles over basement complex rocks in Pankshin area, North central, Nigeria.
- Economic potentials of lateritic profiles over basement rocks and sedimentary terrain In Ijebu Ode Area, South Western, Nigeria
- Geochemical patterns and economic potentials of lateritic profiles over basement rocks in Idi Ayunre and Akure Areas, Area, South Western, Nigeria
- Chemical variations in the weathered layers of Tertiary basalts in Bokkos-Panyam and its environs, North central, Nigeria.