He is the course level adviser for 200 Level Computer Science and Technology/Information and Communications Technology (ICT) students.
He holds a B.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-iwoye, Ogun-state. He also holds an M.Sc. in Information Technology at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). He is presently undertaking his PhD. Programme in Computer Science at Babcock University, Ilishan-remo, Ogun-state.
His area of specialisation is Computer Networks. Computer networks is the study of the principles of communication between computers. Computer networking emphasises the design of local area networks (LANs), which connect computers within a small geographical area, and wide area networks (WANs), which use telephone lines or radio waves to connect computers thousands of miles apart. His teaching areas include Automata Theory, Formal Languages and Computability, Modelling and Simulation, Net-Centric Computing, Transmission Propagation and Antenna Theory, Microcomputer and Microprocessor Theory, System Analysis and Design, Computer Installation and Management. Others are Introduction to Computer Networks and Signal Processing Fundamentals.
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING ATTENDED
- Actively Participated in an Academic Staff Training Workshop with Theme: Improving Teaching and Research “at Crawford University, Nigeria. June 3 -4, 2019.
- Actively Participated in Crawford University Science Conference and Fair Workshop with Theme: Science and Technology, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow at Crawford University, Nigeria. October 23rd – 25th, 2018.
- Actively Participated in an Academic Staff Training Workshop with Theme: Excellent Academic Service Delivery in Tertiary Institutions at Crawford University, Nigeria. October 9, 2018.
- Actively Participated in an Academic Staff Training Workshop with Theme: University Culture and Corporate Productivity at Crawford University, Nigeria. May 2- 3, 2018.
- Actively Participated in the Advanced Digital Appreciation Programme for Tertiary Institutions (ADAPTI) Training organized by Digital Bridge Institute at Crawford University, Nigeria. October 16 -20, 2017.
RESEARCHES IN PROGRESS
- A Bandwidth Monitoring and Optimization Model for Energy-Efficient High-Performance Networks
- A Heuristic Bandwidth Scheduling approach for Energy-efficient High-Performance Networks
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) management issues in E-government
RESEARCHES COMPLETED BUT NOT YET PUBLISHED
A Review of Battles against Computer Crime out of the Trenches (2018)