ADEWALE, Victoria Adebimpe,
POSITION: Assistant Lecturer, Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- E-Learning and Internet of Things (IoT)
- University of Ibadan, PhD in view (Computer Science)
- University of Ibadan, MSc. (Computer Science) 2018
- Crawford University, (ICT) 2013
WORKSHOPS, CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Academic Staff Training Workshop with the Theme: “Improving Teaching and Research” at Crawford University, Ogun State, Nigeria, , (June 3-4 2019).
- Crawford University Science Conference and Fair (CUSCAF). Science and Technology: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (2018).
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Nigeria Faculty of Science International Conference. (FOSIC). Science and Technology as a Tool for Generating Greener Environment (2018).
- Academic Staff Training Workshop on “University Culture and Corporate Productivity” at Crawford University, Nigeria, (2018)
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Nigeria 5th Faculty of Science Conference. Cutting Edge Research: A Gateway to National Development (2017)
- ToyinFalolaInternatonal Conference on Africa and African in Diaspora. Education and Africa’s Transformation (2017)
- Advanced Digital Appreciation Program for Tertiary Institutions (ADAPTI) training, organized by Digital Bridge Institute at Crawford University, (October 16-20th, 2017).
- 2nd International Conference on Computing Research and Innovations (CoRI’16), Ibadan Association of Computing Machinery Chapter (2016).
- Academic Staff Workshop at Crawford University, (8th June, 2016).
PUBLICATIONS AND CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
- Victoria A. Adewale, Dr. Adejoke O. Olamiti, 2018. Conversion of Sign Language to Text and Speech Using Machine Learning Techniques. Journal of Research and Review in Science, 58-65 Volume 5, December 2018
- Ogundipe D.A and Adewale Victoria A., Fog Computing to Protect Real and Sensitive Data in the Higher Education Sector in Cloud Computing in Nigeria. 5th Faculty of Science Conference at Lagos State University
- Victoria A. Adewale, Fostering E-Education in Nigeria. ToyinFalola International Conference on African and the African in Diaspora(TOFAC)