- Candidates must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University including English Language and Mathematics.
- 5 Credits passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geography at ‘O’ Level. This is also subject to satisfactory performance at the University Matriculation Examination (UME);
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Geology and Mineral Sciences from an approved University whose Geology and Mineral Sciences programme is accredited by the NUC.
- Candidates with a minimum of second class lower degree and a CGPA of 3.00 on a five point scale.
- Candidates with a Post Graduate Diploma degree from a cognate discipline awarded by a recognised institution with not less than an upper credit.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- A full time Master’s Programmes shall run for a minimum of four (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters.
- Part-time master’s programmes shall run for a minimum of six (4) semesters and maximum of eight (8) semesters.
- For extension beyond the specified maximum period, permission of the School of Postgraduate studies shall be required.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATIONS
Degree of Master of Science in Geology, with specialization in:
- Mineral Exploration with options in
- Applied Geochemistry
- Economic Geology/Mining
- Petroleum Geology
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
To be awarded a Master of Science Degree in Geology and Mineral Sciences, a candidate must pass a minimum of 33 credit units .
- Application form N15,000.
- Acceptance fee N35,000
- Tuition Fee N418,000.
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
Making your application
Login to www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng; Click on Admission menu and proceed to filling the form.
You will need to fill the online application form and submit same
To complete the online application which you are required to printout, with all supporting documentation.
- School or college transcripts / certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter headed paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
Dr. A. J. Adeola
Voice | SMS | WhasApp +234 803 812 0171