General Requirements for Registration (Documents)
- Photocopies of credentials
- Birth Certificate/or Proof of Declaration of Age
- Eight (8) passport photographs
- University Admission letter
- Acceptance Fee (non-refundable) of N35,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by fresh students only
- Convocation Fee of N30,000.00 is payable to any of the under listed banks by the graduating students only
Method of Payment:
Parents/Guardians/Students are advised to pay to any of the under listed banks through instant bank transfers or online payment on our website www.crawforduniversity.edu.ng
- Ecobank – 4052000497
- GTBank – 0051223406
- UBA – 1013638653
- Zenith Bank –1010785622
- Under no circumstances should cash be paid to any body for and or on behalf of Crawford University. Please ensure that the school fees are paid to any of the above designated bank accounts only.
Call an Enrolment Adviser:
We recommend that you have a chat with one of our Student Enrolment Advisers prior to applying for your chosen course. Throughout the entire enrolment process, you may always speak to the same dedicated person, so we can help determine if the course is the best fit for your career goals. Your Student Enrolment Advisor will also advise on any requirements prior to starting the application process.
Call us on +2348060896111 | +2348023003436 | +2348161809733
We’re available to chat at the following times:
- Monday to Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday to Thursday: 9am – 4pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm.
Dean: Prof. James Samuel Oladunjoye Oludotun
Phone: +234 802 324 9540